“we made the decision before we ever got on the show that it’s gonna be yes or it’s gonna be no” some guy said that on the amazing race this season. that is so the way i like to make decisions.
since moving into this house i’ve been hesitant to make it home. i have hung nothing on the walls. painted nothing. put up or out – whichever- no personal effects. i’ve been trying to give it a very temporary feel. not because i think we’ll be headed back to the states, but because i’ve thought i’d like to live in town. where the hip and happening stuff, well, happens. and now we’re to the put up of shut up time. and i’m not sure… the appeal of town still calls, but we’d trade alot. we might not be able to find as big of a house. and there’s more noise, much more noise, in town. and things just feel safer out here. plus there’s a pool. actually, there’s two pools. the big pay to use pool and the smaller, prettier, handier no charge pool. we’re pretty sure that even if we can find the bigger pay to use pool, there’s no way we’re gonna find the handier no charge pool. so, what to do, what to do?
and that’s where we are. i’m thinking maybe we can delay the decision by 6 months. wait until school is out next summer, but i’m pretty sure that if i say let’s stay 6 more months i’ll be saying let’s stay here forever. or until we move. which ever comes first.