in two weeks michael will be back in the states. so, i’m gettin’ another chance to let him know what i want him to bring back for me. and this time, it won’t be fritos. well, it won’t be just fritos. they’ll still be on the list. i’ve got some books i’m hoping he can find – used, of course.
- the virgin’s lover – philippa gregory
- the constant princess – philippa gregory
- the queen’s fool – philippa gregory
- the boleyn inheritance – philippa gregory
- people of the book – geraldine brooks (comes highly recommended)
- child of dandelions – shenaanz nanji
- the secret history – donna tartt
- the girl who stopped swimming – joshilyn jackson
- the goose gril – shannon hale
- this is all – aidan chambers
and some food stuffs. like blueberry muffin mix and other muffin and brownie mixes. and fritos and bean dip. i’m not sure he’ll pick up bean dip for me. he has a big bean aversion. but he could definitely fit a bag of reisin (however you spell them) in his suitcase.
and i could use a new bra or two. they don’t make ’em here like they do other places. you know – big. but i don’t know how well he will do out on his own bra shopping.
now, here’s the interactive part… do you guys have any great book suggestions? or if you live in the d/fw area do you have any great book donations you’d like to make? (i’m not too proud to beg). he’s gonna be hitting the springs for a day, too. but not sure i could arrange a meet-up.
and what do you think might be the one thing i’m totally forgetting about that you just know i need to have michael back to me???