okay, once again i’m gonna drag out my handy dandy to do list… and no matter how it appears, i’m not dragging it out as evidence of the little i have gotten done. it’s for a comparison. i made this list when we first found out we were moving, way back when we were still going in july. bh has recently made his own version of our to do list.
here’s my take on it –
get passports for me, tb, lb and ff.
- visas – paperwork complete
- figure out what to take and what not to take.
- sell a bunch of our stuff.
find homes for the dogs. (we’ve got three, anyone want one?)
- get the house ready to sell – again. (it should be easier this time.)
- find a realtor.
- sell the house.
- get answers to our questions.
ind a school for the kids.
- find a place to live.
spend countless hours on the internet researching things i’m not sure about.
and now here’s what he came up with
- Get letter from work for kids’ school
- Get third Hepatitis shot
Start family immunizations
- Meet with hr guy about compensation
- Take pictures of items to sell for Craig’s List
- Agree on prices for selling items
- Have kids clean out rooms for anything they want to sell
- Register kids for school
- Put large items on Craig’s List
- Advertise for garage sale
- Get a realtor in CO
Book flight to Thailand for house-hunting
- Begin to practice Thai language
- Clean up back yard
- Replace carpet
- Put house on market
- Clean house for showing
- Tag merchandise for garage sale
- Hold garage sale
- Replace closet doors
- Fix ceiling fan in bedroom
- Fix ceiling fan in study
- Pull kids out of school in Colorado
Visit doctor for sleep apnea referral
- Visit Chiang Mai and look for houses
- Clean cars out to prepare them to sell
- Visit specialist for sleep apnea test
- Sell her van
- Sell my van
- Change addresses
- Get three month supply of medications
- Book flights to Thailand for family
- Ship items
- Attend multi-cultural classes
- Complete family vaccinations
- Sell house
- Get work visas
this just goes to show bh is an overachiever.
**updated to show the amazing progress that has been made on bh’s list.